Become an IHI member
Who is eligible for individual membership?
IHI membership is available to individuals involved in the hospitality industry including hotels, restaurants, cruise ships, airlines, casinos, clubs, retirement communities, theme parks, bed and breakfasts, peer-to-peer lodging, hospitality schools, hotel management companies, hotel services companies, event planners, entertainers, and transportation companies, among others.
How much does individual membership cost?
Membership is $99 for individuals.
Individual Membership Benefits
- Discounts on all of IHI’s Hospitality Management certification courses
- Letter of recommendation from IHI to your potential employer or college
- Scholarship and award opportunities (to be rolled out in 2022).
- Access to “Power Job Search” coaching course at no charge
- Access to “39 Keys of Public Speaking” course at no charge
To sign up as an individual member, send us an email at email@example.com.
Who is eligible for a Corporate or Allied membership?
Corporate Memberships are for companies that are directly involved in the hospitality industry. These include hospitality brands; companies that own or manage hotels, restaurants, cruise ships, airlines, casinos, clubs, retirement communities, theme parks, bed and breakfasts, peer-to-peer lodging; hospitality schools;colleges and universities offering hospitality degrees and courses.
Allied Memberships are for companies that are not directly involved in the hospitality industry but provide services to the industry. These may be companies that offer financing, marketing, legal, cleaning, maintenance, or products and services to the hospitality industry.
How much does membership cost?
Corporate memberships are $1000 annually. Allied memberships are $2000 annually.
Corporate and Allied Membership Benefits
- The IHI Corporate or Allied Member logo to use on your marketing and advertising materials
- Access to industry experts from whom you can learn more about the industry or consult and road-test your initiatives.
- Showcase your company on IHI’s social media channels
- Spotlight your company on IHI’s website.
- Corporate discounts to your employees on all of IHI’s certification and training programs
- Event sponsorship opportunities